- PhD Biomedical Engineering. (Pursuing)
- B.S. Biochemistry, University of Puget Sound.
My goal is is to pursue a career in the bio-medical field with an emphasis on medical imaging. Through graduate school work, I have gained extensive experience with developing and improving MRI imaging sequences for both pre-clinical and clinical scanners specifically optimized for the detection of contrast agents in vivo. After graduation, I would like to work in an industry setting improving medical imaging and drug delivery technology.
- Co-Op at Genentech, 2015.
- Anne Rita Monahan Graduate Scholarship, 2014.
- Cardiovascular Training Grant Fellowship, 2013-2015.
- Oral Presentation at the Annual International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Conference (ISMRM), 2014.
- NIH Initiative to Maximize Student Diversity Scholar, 2013-2014.
- Outstanding Oral Presentation at the Annual Biomedical Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS), 201.